Miniature Shock Absorbers MC5 to MC75
- Safe and reliable production
- High service life of the machine
- Lightweight and low cost construction
- Low operating costs
- Quiet and economic machines
- Low machine load
- Increased profits
- Improved safety
- Long service life
- Increased energy absorbtion
- Installation possibilities inside pneumatic cylinders
- Large range of DIN standardized accessoies
- Very low stress transmission to machines
- No external machenical stop required
- Wide potential for use
In the broadest sense these products act the same as the brakes in your car.
Just like them, they decelerate the loads quickly, gently and without any recoil or bounce back.
Also they are ideally suited for a simple and quick installation, e.g. in handling devices, rotary actuators, linear cylinders, linear cylinders and many more industrial applications.
ACE miniature and industrial shock absorbers always comply with the most demanding quality standards.
Shock absorber bodies and inner pressure chambers are fully machined from solid high tensile alloy steel. This gives a completely closed end, one-piece pressure chamber with no seals or circlips being necessary.
The shock absorbers are maintenance free, self-contained hydraulic devices with the most innovative sealing technology and an extremely compact design.
- Rolling diaphragms as a dynamic seal for a very long service life
- Pressure Chamber in inverted piston design for stronger energy absorption in compact design
Self-compensating ACE shock absorbers are maintenance free, self-contained hydraulic devices.
During the deceleration process, the piston rod is driven into the shock absorber.
The hydraulic oil, in front of the piston, is forced through a multitude of metering orifices.
The number of metering orifices in action decreases proportionally to the distance travelled through the stroke.
The impact velocity is smoothly reduced to zero as it approaches the end of stroke.
The internal pressure and also the reaction force, in front of the piston remain essentially constant throughout the complete stroke length.
This provides a linear deceleration with the lowest possible strain on the machine.
Maximum energy capacity per cycle [Nm]
Maximum Energy Capacity per hour [Nm/h]
Minimum Effective Weight me [kg]
Maximum Effective Weight me [kg]